It’s April, spring is finally upon us and it’s time to lose your V to London.
London has been redefining culture before your grandparents were born a.k.a Shakespeare. A city where the abnormal can seem normal, and can be amazing opportunity to discover oneself or just have some fun!
Then again it is very easy to get lost and possibly spend your whole day underground on public transport. If that’s your thing, please stop here and remember to mind the gap. Don’t get lost google use TFL.
However if you’re in wonder of what else London has to offer please stay on for at least the next ten stops.
1. If you’re tourist wanting to actually see London and possibly an expert at getting lost. 🙈 Take a double decker bus, who knows what amazing sites you will see.
2. If you’re British or know of London very well. You would know how much the Brits love complaining particularly about the cost of London. Yet it doesn’t have to be this way. London has many museums, north, south, east and west of you that are FREE.
3. That also include art galleries
4. Grab tea, a cup of coffee explore the street of Covent Garden explore, watch, take part in an array of street performances.
5. You’re in England. Can’t come here without having a good drink or two….?! Soho is considered the largest gay village in London, where you certainly won’t be the only gay.
6. Make your evening an extra special London Westend is situated not far from Soho and discover your favorite musical.
7. Time for that caffeine fix/ sugar fix?! Well, it’s time to catch up on last night gossip and talk about how amazing that Westend musical was you saw. P.s you certainly can’t come all way to England or London even without having proper afternoon tea.
8. SouthBank, Camden there is always something fun, something different happening around there.
9. China town, one of the most vibrant china towns in England. That looks amazing in the evening. Not to mention the food.
10. Okay, so you’ve been here all weekend, all week. Time to see all it’s glory from a new perspective and remember that time you lost your v for London.
Just remember if you’re traveling particularly in a big group to plan ahead to avoid any disappointment. So you can spend more time enjoying yourselves.
“There’s nowhere else like London. Nothing at all, anywhere.” – Vivienne Westwood